As of 3/16/2020 we will be closed until further notice as required by the Washington State Emergency Protection against COVID-19. Click here for more info from the Governor's website.
Given the recent outbreak of the Coronavirus (COVID-19), we have developed guidelines to ensure the best possible safety of our members and staff.
- We have increased the cleaning of frequent touch-points, including the doors, counters, handles, pens and all of our equipment.
- We have encouraged our patrons and personal trainers to wipe the equipment before and after use.
- New signs to encourage frequent and effective hand-washing
- To reduce exposure we have added availability of cleaning supplies at the around the gym and at other high traffic areas
- We have increased the cleaning of frequent touch-points, including the registers and pin pads at the point of checkout. If the product supply is limited, a bleach solution will be used.
- Sanitizing restrooms more frequently and restocking with supplies, including soap, paper towels and hand sanitizers.
- Continue to remind our team members to stay home if they or someone in their household is showing signs of illness or has a fever.